nested xacts: update password file

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: nested xacts: update password file
Date: 2004-06-27 22:48:40
Lists: pgsql-patches

An untested patch to update the password file.

Something that bugged me a lot is that I tried to find the format of the
file for testing the patch, and I couldn't find anything anywhere in the
docs. Apparently the docs for the file were ripped with the docs for
the pg_passwd utility when it was ripped before the 7.3 release.

"Some men are heterosexual, and some are bisexual, and some
men don't think about sex at all... they become lawyers" (Woody Allen)

Attachment Content-Type Size
user.patch text/plain 8.2 KB