executeUpdate dbcp driver

From: ALBERDI Ion <alberdi(at)enseirb(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: executeUpdate dbcp driver
Date: 2004-06-24 14:44:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've tried the dbcp driver and it works!
Thanks for all the answer i have received.

Now I'm trying to configure a DataSource with wsad (websphere 5.1), and I'm very pessimistic: I've tried with the postgresql PoolingDataSource, Jdbc3PoolingDataSource, dbcp.BasicDataSource and I have the following error (driver cast exception driver cannot be used as one-phase..)

I'm thinking that wsad cannot work with another datasource than the ones it provides by default(Oracle,Informix,Db2..), so I think I'll keep my dirty and non extensible code...:(.

Thanks again for having solved my problem