unsubscribe

From: Ranjan Bhuyan <rlbhuyan(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-06-17 23:05:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Please unsubscribe my email id from ur database as I dont get time to answer the question provided by different students.
Thanking you,
Ranjan
Lee Wu <Lwu(at)mxlogic(dot)com> wrote:

Hi Tom,

I saw your post:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2004-02/msg00194.php

We have same error when I do pg_restore under PG version 7.3.2.

Can this patch apply to 7.3.2?

Where can I find the patch? Whats the procedure to apply it?

Thanks Tom!