Re: #postgresql report

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Jeff <threshar(at)torgo(dot)978(dot)org>
Cc: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: #postgresql report
Date: 2004-06-15 15:48:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Jeff (threshar(at)torgo(dot)978(dot)org) wrote:
> True enough, however it is still a common topic on the channel.

It's good to let people who are asking know there's an option though.
I'm on the channel too, and do let people know when I see them asking
about it but I'm in 20-odd other channels. :)

> Not everyone is too keen on using backports either.

True enough, though in that case the Debian release management is likely
exactly what they're looking for.

> Just reporting what I was seeing in the channel.

Sure.

Stephen