Releasing 7.4.3 ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Releasing 7.4.3 ...
Date: 2004-06-08 16:03:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Next Monday, we're going to put out a 7.4.3 release, incorporating all the
little patches that have been back-patched to date ... I just setup a cron
job that will build a nightly snapshot of 'stable', that is available on
the ftp server under /pub/stable_snapshot ...

If anyone has any patches they want to get into this, please submit them
before Friday if you can ...

Anyone else, please test the tar ball for any bug/nits ... specifically,
Peter, can you check that I've built/included the right documentation?

I will rebuild the tar ball nightly, and there are (will be) both .gz and
.bz2 files available ...

----