[OT] Tom's/Marc's spam filters?

From: Will Trillich <will(at)serensoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [OT] Tom's/Marc's spam filters?
Date: 2004-04-19 23:31:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:19:13PM +0200, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> DeJuan Jackson wrote:
> >I sent a personal message today, but I wasn't sure if you'd
> >get it after I remembered all of the spam filters you've got
> >set up.
>
> Actually, you get a rejection notice if his spam filters catch
> you. If you didn't get one, you're ok.

is there some way of getting a look at tom's or marc's filters? i could
sure use a bit of help there. lordy, we're close to drowing in the
stuff!

if it's in the archives already, i apparently didn't hit the
right search string. a quickie pointer is all i need...

thanks in advance!

--
"Why did they hard code that value into the program?".
"My only guess would be to maximize suckage."