Re: Formatting Functions and Group By

From: Terry Brick <terry_brick2000(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Formatting Functions and Group By
Date: 2004-04-13 17:49:19
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thank you both for your responses. That's just what I needed.... and thanks for catching my
mistake Tom. And may I say that I am VERY happy to be moving to Postgres. The lack of a native
Win32 version was thing only thing holding us back from Postgres previously.
I think this is the only kind of query I will have had difficulty porting. I'm looking forward to
ditching MySQL and never looking back!! :)