BUG #1121: JDBC AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.deleteRow()

From: "PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1121: JDBC AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.deleteRow()
Date: 2004-03-30 16:02:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1121
Logged by: Bob Messenger

Email address: bob(at)cassiancapital(dot)com

PostgreSQL version: 7.4

Operating system: Red Hat 9

Details:

Against 7.4.2.

Small bug (unless my workaround below is what I'm supposed to do), should be
easy fix. The deleteRow() function doesn't update the 'current_row'
variable. This means that if you call deleteRow() and then call next() to
fill the rowBuffer with information for the next row you actually skip a
row.

I'm working around it at the moment by calling isAfterEnd() and then
moveToCurrentRow() after every deleteRow().

Hope this helps, Bob