Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please
Date: 2004-03-12 17:47:24
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

This is a reminder to all of you about the meeting next week.

Wednesday, March 17th
6:30 PM
Sharchive Offices San Francisco (near Pac Bell Park)
Food to be supplied by Sharechive
Beer to be supplied by Casa Donde (if permitted)

CRAIG: We need directions!!! Also, will we have a projector?

EVERYONE ELSE: Please rsvp to me so that we know how many to expect for
buying food.

Topics:
Current Developments in the PostgreSQL Source & Community -- Josh Berkus
ShareChive Demo -- Craig Addleman
Ad-hoc Query Help (as always)

Finally, please note that the April Meeting should be on April 13th at Casa
Donde in Oakland.

A volunteer is wanted to create a simple web page for SFPUG; David F. was
going to do it but he got swamped.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions