Data from Binary Cursor

From: Flavio <flias(at)ecosconsult(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data from Binary Cursor
Date: 2004-03-08 17:02:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I am using Binary Cursor to retrive data(polygnos) from my DB. However, when I
dump the data into a file I get a bunch of meanless data, in other works, I
see one big string of data that makes no sense to me.
Question:
1) how can I "convert" that data back to a readble interger/double numbers?

Thanks a lot... any information will be great!!!!

peace,
Flavio

Linux - uvscan antivirus