dowloading source

From: Dennis Veatch <dveatch(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dowloading source
Date: 2004-03-08 13:16:35
Lists: pgsql-novice

Just a couple of quick questions. I didn't see where they were talked about at
postgresql.org.

There are postgresql-base and postgresql-opt sources listed. What are they
for?

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."