Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: daq <daq(at)ugyvitelszolgaltato(dot)hu>, kynn(at)panix(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
Date: 2004-02-19 14:33:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

It's amazing how much good information comes accross this list. Thanks for the
knowledge.

On Thursday 19 February 2004 09:12 am, daq saith:

> You can list all the sequences:
>
> select relname from pg_class where relkind='S';
>
> and list all their atributes:
>
> select * from sequence_name;
>
> See "System Catalogs" in the documentation!
>
> DAQ

Quote: 3
"There is a rank due to the United States, among nations, which will be
withheld, if not absolutely lost, by the reputation of weakness. If we
desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to
secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity,
it must be known that we are at all times ready for war."

--George Washington

Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry(at)esc1(dot)com