Re: development questions

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: development questions
Date: 2004-02-16 16:19:09
Lists: pgsql-www

On Monday 16 February 2004 09:49, David Costa wrote:
> Hello Dave, Alexey, everyone!
> Just an idea.
>
> If the main issue is time for the www leaders, like you and Marc, would
> it help if someone (me) could make a voluntary donation (in money)
> which can be used to further enhance some parts of the site? This could
> pay your time or Marc's time as if it was a professional assignment.

This would help for me, but unfortunatly not right now as my schedule is full
and I am not taking on any new projects. Before taking on my next project
though I could let you know that I have some availability. It would be
somewhat wierd for me though, as I do a number of things for the community at
no charge in my free time, but it's also true free time competes with paid
time on an unequal footing.

Robert Treat