pgAdmin III description in PAD file

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
Date: 2004-02-10 15:38:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear friends,

I realise that I messed-up the description of pgAdmin III in PAD file. Here is
the proposed description:

<Char_Desc_45>
PostgreSQL free administration interface
</Char_Desc_45>

<Char_Desc_80>
PostgreSQL free administration interface, with query builder and SQL editor.
</Char_Desc_80>

<Char_Desc_250>
pgAdmin III is a powerful graphical interface for the PostgreSQL database,
free for any use. Includes an administration interface, a query builder, an
sql editor, a server-side code editor and much more.
</Char_Desc_250>

<Char_Desc_450>
pgAdmin III is a powerful administration and development interface for the
PostgreSQL database, free for any use. pgAdmin III is designed to answer the
needs of all users, from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex
databases. The graphical interface supports all PostgreSQL features and makes
administration easy. The application also includes a query builder, an SQL
editor, a server-side code editor and much more.
</Char_Desc_450>

Can we validate these entries (Dave?). The digit is the maximum lenght in
characters. Translators will have to respect it... I will need to add PHP
code to the web site to test the lenght of entries and validate them.

Shall we replace "interface" with "center"?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel