Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Brett Schwarz <brett_schwarz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: L J Bayuk <ljb220(at)mindspring(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, karl(at)procplace(dot)com
Subject: Re: Need new project admin for unbundled Tcl interface
Date: 2004-02-10 02:33:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Brett Schwarz wrote:

> One of the problems I see is that it was asked over a year ago to
> separate libpgtcl from the core, and Karl did that. But people continued
> to update the core libpgtcl for some reason, I am not sure why.

Odd, I didn't even know that one was left ... can you confirm that all
changes to the -core version are in the gborg version? Or, maybe easier,
are there less changes to the gborg version then to -core? Basically,
let's get the two versions 're-merged', and then we can cvs delete it from
the core tree ...

----