Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...
Date: 2004-02-01 23:36:25
Lists: pgsql-www

'k, I just went through the .resource file for mhonarc and tried to clean
up everything that I could, as well as move everything possible out of the
msg's file itself and into include'd php files ... I'm still going through
and cleaning up some stuff, but take a look at:

http://archives.postgresql.org/dev

and let me know if something appears off ... I *think* I've covered off
the various suggests made (re: last-modified, noindex, "end of" html tags,
etc) ... but, I'm bound to have missed something ...

----