Re: Meeting Thursday: RSVP Requested

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Thursday: RSVP Requested
Date: 2004-01-20 17:38:57
Lists: sfpug
David,

> Hmm.  Re: pizza, this could be a bit of a problem, as there are both
> vegetarians & lactose-intolerant people in the group.  I'm planning on
> pita, hummus & babaghanouzh, those being at least edible to everybody.

Yes?  I didn't realize that we had no-dairy folks in the bunch.   OK, then.

If you're doing middle eastern dips, don't bother buying/making hummus; I have
about a quart in the freezer, I'll bring that, and tabouli as well.  Just get
plenty of pita!  (3 packs?)  I can also give you my sweetie's recipe for easy
+good homemade pita chips.

Anyone else want to volunteer to bring stuff?   If you can't bring cooked
food, may I suggest:
Jar of fancy olives
Soft drinks (beer will be provided by David)
Or, if you really can't bring anything, contact David and offer him some
money.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions