Re: between

From: Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe(at)softhome(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: between
Date: 2003-12-27 15:05:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane (Friday 26 December 2003 16:27)
> Just FYI, there's an index entry for BETWEEN in the PG docs too:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/bookindex.html
> although it seems to mistakenly be lowercase instead of uppercase
> as one would expect.

Oh! There is an index now. Wonderful!

> In general though I agree that the indexing of the docs is pretty
> weak.

Yeah...not exactly what I'd call a *complete* index, but still better than
what I thought existed (no index).

*smacks self in forehead for previous post to mailing list complaining about
no index*
(http://199.72.170.146/~sigthor/images/humor/stupid.jpeg)

Vertu sæll,

--
Sigþór Björn Jarðarson (Casey Allen Shobe)
cshobe(at)softhome(dot)net / http://rivyn.livejournal.com

Free development contributor of: