Re: A room for Weekly News

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)ufgnet(dot)ufg(dot)br>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A room for Weekly News
Date: 2003-12-24 16:54:32
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

> Geez I had forgotten about that. What I had hoped to get was a setup
> similar to the news setup, where the weekly news could be posted and
> then each weeks news could be built statically within the main site
> template (just like we do for news). Anyone interested in making it
> happen? Should take long... not sure how this mesh's with Andreas code
> though...

I'll try to play with it in the few days at this year. When I finished I just post a note here.
Talking about the room for 'weekly news' I propose the following:
http://www.postgresql.org/news/weekly/ -> PostgreSQL Weekly News (-announce)
http://www.postgresql.org/news/generalbits/ -> Elein Weekly Summary

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira