Re: 7.4 include file conflict

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Ray Aspeitia <aspeitia(at)sells(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.4 include file conflict
Date: 2003-12-16 01:17:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Where are we going on the pgsql/include file conflicts? sqltypes.h is
very common on Win32, and decimal.h might be a problem too. We even
have compatlib.h.

We can tell them to adjust the include path, but what do we do about
win32 system includes that want the system sqltypes.h?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us