what is the URL to Download pgMigration.dll ?

From: Kumaravel Annamalai <kumaravelan88(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: what is the URL to Download pgMigration.dll ?
Date: 2003-12-04 14:47:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hai , I am working on Postgres database.I want to import data from SQL
Server 2000 database.I have gone through the help in PGADMIN.It is
required to download zip file which contains pgMigration.dll.
Can you please tell me the URL for that?.

Thanks & regards,
A.Kumaravel.

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.