Error with archives fixed ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error with archives fixed ...
Date: 2003-11-25 16:51:17
Lists: pgsql-www

archives, for the longest time (well, forever) has had an error in that
when you tried to go to 'next page' for the threads index, it went to the
out what the error was, and figure it out ... I've wipe'd out all the
existing archives, and am re-creating with this fixed, so archives is
currently "re-populating" ...

----