Re: Slashdot

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slashdot
Date: 2003-11-19 02:47:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Is there anyway to find out who actually rejected your
message and why? And why Chris' was subsequently accepted?
It seems really incomprehensible that our announcement
from you of all people was rejected in the first place.
We should try to find that out before we mention the
faux pas to other media.

--elein