Re: RC2 will not make check on OSX 10.3

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RC2 will not make check on OSX 10.3
Date: 2003-11-16 04:25:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

BTW,

I find it difficult to understand exactally what
reasonable values are.

Is it possible in the docs to explain a little what
these values should be. Or how to calculate them. I
felt totally in the dark. If I hadn't fallen across an
email on one of the sites that suggested values, I
think I wouldn't have succeeded. Luckily they worked.

There should be some way to recommend values.....

Ted