Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site
Date: 2003-11-11 18:14:23
Lists: pgsql-www

Guys,

> > Would it be beneficial (all good ideas presented here aside) for us to
> > contact other large projects that have gone before us (perhaps the KDE
> > project and others?) and find out what they recommend?

Well, I can eliminate one: OpenOffice.org is all done ad-hoc in raw HTML and
is a disaster management-wise. This is the reason why I'm so strident in
pushing for something more structured, and in reiterating that "CVS is NOT a
content management system." I've a huge negative example in my past ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions