Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Postgresql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)
Date: 2003-11-09 08:23:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 04:12:50PM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> >Seriously, I have wondered if it might be a good idea to assemble a
> >small "hit team" that would take some high profile open source projects
> >and make sure they worked with Postgres. Bugzilla would be the most
> >obvious candidate, but there are certainly others. I suspect that could
> >be quite productive, though.
>
> Count me out - I spend way too much of my time working on phpPgAdmin as
> it is :)

Count me out too. I already ported MagicPoint to work well with
Postgres, and I'm a little overwhelmed already to do anything else.

err... so, how does MagicPoint use Postgres? I suppose it's only
because some of us use it to give Postgres talks and such ;-)

"On the other flipper, one wrong move and we're Fatal Exceptions"
(T.U.X.: Term Unit X - http://www.thelinuxreview.com/TUX/)