Re: Runtime Basics

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Runtime Basics
Date: 2003-10-31 17:23:54
Lists: pgsql-docs

Peter, Jeroen,

> Please send a context diff (diff -c).

Will do.

> Most of the time you can run nsgmls or onsgmls on it to verify, assuming
> you have stuff like that installed (sp or opensp IIRC).

Yeah. Unfortuantely, most of my SGML tools on my laptop seem to be broken
pending spending 3-6 hours figuring out which package is broken exactly and
re-building it. Doing multiple upgrades in-place of a major Linux distro
(SuSE) seems to produce some notably Windows-like effects ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions