Re: [cool hack] Credit Card validator

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>,Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [cool hack] Credit Card validator
Date: 2003-10-30 22:17:36
Lists: sfpug
For the time being PostgreSQL General Bits at varlena.com
is collecting these things and publishing functions and scripts.
More organization and easier, submittal, ranking and
downloads are in order when there is more of a critical mass.

Please feel free to contribute. I get many from people and off
of pgsql-general and put them in my columns and in Tidbits.

elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com                             www.varlena.com
                PostgreSQL Consulting & Support
PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/