Re: [cool hack] Credit Card validator

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [cool hack] Credit Card validator
Date: 2003-10-30 22:17:36
Lists: sfpug

For the time being PostgreSQL General Bits at varlena.com
is collecting these things and publishing functions and scripts.
More organization and easier, submittal, ranking and
downloads are in order when there is more of a critical mass.

Please feel free to contribute. I get many from people and off
of pgsql-general and put them in my columns and in Tidbits.

elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL Consulting & Support
PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/