Sending email from PL/pgsql

From: aderuwe(at)aqs-carcontrol(dot)be (Alexander Deruwe)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sending email from PL/pgsql
Date: 2003-10-30 08:48:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hey,

I was wondering if it is possible to send email from within PL/pgsql.
I'd like to do this to avoid code duplication in multiple frontends.
Can this be done somehow? Or do I have to write a C function for this
purpose? If so, how does one go about that?

Thanks,

--
Alexander Deruwe - aderuwe(at)aqs-carcontrol(dot)be
AQS-CarControl