Re: Connnection to SSL enabled server

From: timothy(dot)r(dot)morley(at)kc(dot)frb(dot)org
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connnection to SSL enabled server
Date: 2003-10-29 18:06:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Here is what I've tried:

1. If I connect to server1 that wasn't compiled with SSL I have no issues
running queries.
2. If I connect to server2 that WAS compiled with SSL and ssl = true is
set in postgresql.conf pgadmin3 crashes when I try to execute a query.
3. If I connect to server2 with ssl = false in postgresql.conf pgadmin3
has no problems running the queries.

On my RedHat 9 box(client) I have openssl-0.9.7a-20.

Tim

Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
10/29/2003 10:52 AM