create triggers.

From: Ling Xiaoyu <cdu_lx(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: create triggers.
Date: 2003-10-19 21:51:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello there.
Can anybody help me with Postgresql triggers?
what I need is a trigger which update value of field
"tables_rows.total_rows" to rows count of table
"zzz" if I insert new row in table "zzz"...

CAREATE TABLE zzz (
);
CREATE TABLE tables_rows (
table_name VARCHAR(32),
total_rows BIGINT,
CONSTRAINT pk_total_rows PRIMARY KEY(table_name,
total_rows)
);

Thanks a lots
regars