is the time ?..

From: sad <sad(at)bankir(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: is the time ?..
Date: 2003-10-06 07:52:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, all.
Hi, developers !

PostgreSQL is growing....
Applications are growing older and larger too.

Don't we need some printing tools?
I feel I need a tool to print relation and unheritance diagrams from sources
on SQL.
My sources are too large to drawing diagrams manually now.
I believe it is better to do it by hands, but expencive :-)

P.S.
No CASE nor Kilyx-like we need, I am sure.
But my programmers and I like to discuss with pen and paper rather then words
or monitor.