Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, Adam Witney <awitney(at)sghms(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Date: 2003-09-30 10:53:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Mardi 30 Septembre 2003 12:41, Dave Page a écrit :
> As far as I am aware, we do not yet support wx2.5.1 unless there is a
> patched version of it somewhere that I am not aware of?

Sorry, I did not explain things in details. This is only a MacOs X related
issue.

Adam Witney <awitney(at)sghms(dot)ac(dot)uk> is trying to compile pgAdmin3 under MacOsX.
I suggested that he should use wxWindows 2.5 CVS branch and not 2.4 like he
installed on his computer. The latest wxWindows branch is 2.5.1.

Now, Adam has ./configure problems finding the libpq library and include
files. The wxWindows stuff is a secondary issue until now.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel