Re: invalid tid errors in latest 7.3.4 stable.

From: Wade Klaver <archeron(at)wavefire(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: invalid tid errors in latest 7.3.4 stable.
Date: 2003-09-25 19:30:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,
Naturally, as I found this problem in a production database running 7.3.4, a
back-patch to 7.3 would be desireable. Even if just a patch was available
and was not commited to -STABLE, this would do. I would also then be able to
test such a critter on our development server for a future back-port if that
ever comes to pass.
-Wade

--
Wade Klaver