Re: Regional Contacts Wanted

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regional Contacts Wanted
Date: 2003-09-17 16:13:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Alvaro,

> The translation effort has gotten somewhat obscure. The translators
> list has moderator-approved subscribal, and my subscription wasn't
> approved (why? I am still the only one who has done any work in
> translating to spanish AFAIK). I wonder if there's someone else working
> on the spanish translation of the 7.4 press release?

We have a spanish translation, but I would love to have you on the translators
list. For some reason, I did not receive your subscription request notice
... possibly because I tried to set up the list to share admin with Robert.
For that matter, I thought I subscribed you myself when I created the list.
Will be fixed today or tommorrow.

FYI, Christian Kokuri has been doing a some Spanish translation as well,
including the press release. I'll e-mail it to you seperately so that you
can proof it.

The reasons the list is closed are because: a) we've had spam problems on
several other lists, and b) at some point we may want to translate something
which isn't yet public knowlege.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions