the OS X december update saga....

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: the OS X december update saga....
Date: 2003-09-10 17:39:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

If anyone is interested, the only solution I have
found is not use it. I refer to the december 2002
update to OS X developers tools which includes the gcc
3.3 compiler.

the solution if you have installed it is to set your
mac back to 3.1.....

su
gcc_select 3.1
su postgres
./configure (with what you want)
make ....... etc.

i'm sure when Tom gets his mac back from the shop (he
obviously didn't send it to tekserve in NY) we will
see his magic to fix this issue....

Ted