Re: Spanish and Catalan translator

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: csaltos(at)netscape(dot)net (Carlos Saltos)
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Spanish and Catalan translator
Date: 2003-09-05 16:27:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Vendredi 5 Septembre 2003 18:02, Carlos Saltos a écrit :
> I like to translate pgadmin3 to Spanish and Catalan.

Dear Carlos,

Welcome to the pgAdmin3 translator team!

You have been added to the translator team page (this will need some
time until it's replicated to the website) for Catalan. There is already a
Spanish-Castilian translation in progress.

Please read carefully our translator's guidelines at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php for some important
hints. If there are questions left, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, could you send

Cheers,
Jean-Michel Pouré