Bulgarian translator

From: Latchezar Kostov <lkostov_hobby(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bulgarian translator
Date: 2003-08-31 19:19:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,
I'm a Bulgarian programmer who want to partitipate in
developement process of PostgreSQL and its tools.
Because this is something new for me, I want to begin
from somewhere which to put me in this software.
So I think that the translation of this tool is a good
point to start.
So the name of my Language is 'Bulgarian' and in my
language 'Áúëãàðñêè'.

Latchezar Kostov