PR Page for 7.4 Release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PR Page for 7.4 Release
Date: 2003-08-24 05:53:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

I started work on a "press page" for the 7.4 release. It contains a lot of
propaganda and links for reporters who are interested enough in the release
to click through.

Unfortunately, I didn't finish it and I'm about to leave town. I've attached
it to this e-mail; if anyone has the initiative to finish it while I'm gone ,
that would be really keen ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions