Re: Mail server load

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Paul Thomas <paul(at)tmsl(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgsql-general (at) postgresql (dot) org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mail server load
Date: 2003-08-20 12:11:01
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Paul Thomas wrote:

> There's a few come thru the list to me and I had a few more yesterday as
> part of the daily spam. Like most people from the non-M$ world, this sort
> of thing just passes me by :)

I'm looking into how to add a 'taboo subject' filter onto the mj2 lists
themselves ... right now, I have a personal filter on:

elsif anyof (header :contains ["Subject"] "Approved",
header :contains ["Subject"] "Thank you!",
header :contains ["Subject"] "That movie",
header :contains ["Subject"] "Your details",
header :contains ["Subject"] "Wicked screensaver") {
fileinto "INBOX.garbage";
}

I can't think of anyone using anything but *maybe* the Approved one in
their Subject, so there shouldn't be too many false positives ...
hopefully hear something from the mj2 guys relatively soon ...