Re: Regression test failure date.

From: Robert Creager <Robert_Creager(at)LogicalChaos(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regression test failure date.
Date: 2003-07-28 13:04:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I will stand by the fact that I cannot generate failures from
2003-02-15 (200+ runs), and I can from 2003-02-16. Just to make sure I
didn't screw up the cvs usage, I'll try again tonight if I get the
chance and re-download re-test these two days.

I can set up a script that will step through weekly dates starting from
'now' and see if the 02-16 problem might of been fixed and then
re-introduced if you like.

2003-02-16 fails 6/50
vacuum failed 1 times
misc failed 3 times