Passing NEW to function

From: Darko Prenosil <darko(dot)prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Passing NEW to function
Date: 2003-07-04 10:56:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a way to pass NEW or OLD from inside of trigger into some function ?
I have situation where "versions" of row calculations are offten changed, so I
would like to make "case" with function calls depending on version number.
If I make case with actual code inside trigger function, it becomes big and
unreadable.

Any ideas ?

Regards, Darko.