Re: jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?

From: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: franklee(at)netzero(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?
Date: 2003-06-30 17:09:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-novice

There has been a lot of talk in the past about creating a jobs.postgresql.org
website, but really no action. I'll forward your suggestion on, it seems like a
good solution and easy enough to implement.

Oh, and FWIW that job posting is quite old, I'll see about validating it and/or
removing it.

Robert Treat