Create lo Data type

From: "A Mohan" <abmohan75(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Create lo Data type
Date: 2003-06-28 10:53:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

We are having Postgrsql 7.3.2.
To create lo type we gave the following SQL.
CREATE TYPE lo (
internallength=4, externallength=10,
input=int4in, output=int4out,
default='', passedbyvalue
);

But we could not create this lo type. It gives the following
error.
**********
Failed to execute SQL : SQL CREATE TYPE lo ( internallength=4,
externallength=10, input=int4in, output=int4out, default='',
passedbyvalue ); failed : ERROR: TypeCreate: function int4out(lo)
does not exist

Can any one help us? please....

Regards,
A.Mohan
Click below to experience Sooraj Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik Roshan,
Abhishek Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor http://www.mpkdh.com