SQLRelay?

From: Michael A Nachbaur <mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com>
To: posgresql admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQLRelay?
Date: 2003-06-27 20:54:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

I just saw someone mention SQLRelay on the postfix-users mailing list, and it
seems like a really cool project. I haven't heard of it though (which is
kind of surprising, since I've been looking for something like this for a
while) so I wanted to see if anyone here has any experience with it.

http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/

--
/* Michael A. Nachbaur <mike(at)nachbaur(dot)com>
* http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc

...[Arthur] leapt to his feet like an author hearing the phone ring...