crosstab query script (python) attached

From: Andrew Gould <andrewgould(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: crosstab query script (python) attached
Date: 2003-06-26 20:36:18
Lists: pgsql-general

For those who may be interested, I have attached my
python script for creating single table crosstab
queries using PyGreSQL.

Once it gets cleaned up a little, I'd like to
contribute it to the TechDocs site. There's probably
much more elegant ways of accomplishing the task on
the server side; but for non-admin users, it could be
helpful. Also, it should be easy to translate the
method to other tools/languages.

Thanks,

Andrew Gould

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_xtab.py application/octet-stream 2.8 KB