Is news.postgresql.org still alive?

From: Dave Bodenstab <dave(at)bodenstab(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is news.postgresql.org still alive?
Date: 2003-06-25 05:28:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I used to read the news postings on news.postgresql.org (news.hub.org).
Frequently it would refuse to let me connect, but it would then clear up
and things would be OK for a while. For the last few weeks I have been
unable to connect: connection refused.

Have things changed? Do I need to use some other server or some other
port? Is the news access still open to the public?

Thanks.

Dave Bodenstab