Re: anon CVS changes?

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: anon CVS changes?
Date: 2003-06-05 12:06:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 17:33:51 +1000,
Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com> wrote:
> Sorry if this is off-topic, but I can't get to anonymous CVS lately.
>
> $ cvs -t update
> -> main loop with
> CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/projects/cvsroot
> -> Connecting to anoncvs.postgresql.org(64.117.224.193):2401
> /projects/cvsroot: no such repository
>
> Has anyone else noticed this? Is it related to the reported disk crash?

I asked this on general and it got moved to hackers. The response indicated
that the anonymous cvs server is being moved. I don't know if the disk
crash made it seem like an opportune time to make this switch or if it
was planned. When it is moved the root is going to change and data will
be coming from the same server committers use so there won't be lag
time after commits before changes are available via anonymous cvs.