installing contrib/tsearch with a FreeBSD Port

From: "culley harrelson" <culley(at)ml1(dot)net>
To: "pg-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: installing contrib/tsearch with a FreeBSD Port
Date: 2003-06-02 14:36:54
Lists: pgsql-general

I have postgresql7.3.2 installed via the FreeBSD ports system and I would
like to mess around with contrib/tsearch. I have used portupgrade to
clean all the distributions so I do not have the source. Are the contrib
files in the sources left by the freebsd port?!? Could I just re-install
the port and go into the sources? I don't want to mess with the system
if this isn't going to work :)

culley